Saturday, May 31, 2008

oh those feelings

sometimes i miss you so much it hurts...like a real physical "oh my God my stomach hurts, my throat is closing up, i need to lie down" kind of hurt.

Then I realize, I just got my period and the stomach ache was cramps, the throat closing is me holding back yet another tiresome tide of tears, and the thoughts in my head were due to PMS and crazed hormones.

still though, i miss you so much it hurts...only sometimes though.

If I ever get the chance to love like that again, I promise I won't take it so lightly - I don't care what race or religion he might be - love is love and everyone else will just have to deal.

please let me have another chance like that.

thanks God.

Love, 

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"oh those feelings" are always bittersweet