Wednesday, December 8, 2010

'excited to see you'

sat next to a male on the train the other day

had a reasonably nice conversation

he jotted his email and phone on my case

i decided to email

he requested a meeting and ended the exchange with, 'excited to see you'

2 thoughts come to mind:

1 - how can you be excited to see me? you barely know me.

2-pretty glad i didn't look my usual 'half asleep' self that morning on the train

final note - this is going completely against my 'before 30' business plan...but...we all make a few detours before finally getting there i suppose.

final final note - this will be my first '1st date' since may of 2009 when i thought i had finally found the person who would be my last 1st date. but - i'm going with ease b/c there is no potential here.

No comments: