Thursday, May 26, 2011

random shorts

some shorts i wrote a while ago to get my brain moving when i was trying to write i think. i like to do this exercise of writing whatever is in your head quickly because it often helps open up writer's block. lame thoughts but I want to keep it somewhere so here it is. actually not really lame as much as hackneyed, i suppose.

I want love. A real love. A love like lovers dream of in the night sky looking at the moon. A love, a lover’s loving longing love. I have longed! I am longing. I am longing for my love love love. The one I’ll walk with, swoon for, eat with, laugh with – the one I’ll fight with and love through it all. I’m looking for a love. A love love love love – unconditional, ever-sweet, amorously affectionate lovely luscious love. Love.

Patience they tell me. They say it in my dreams – in my thoughts. My ever beating passionate emotional heart screams with angst, wants for passion, wants for love and happiness and the bursting feeling of joy that comes only through that perfect match with a perfect for you mate. Patience. Patience. Patience. It is so hard – so hard to be patient for so long. So hard to almost get your wish, but then for it to disappear – to disappear so quickly and so completely that you sometimes wonder, “was it all just a dream?”

2 comments:

Lissa said...

It definitely sucks waiting. But I guess it wouldn't suck as much if we had patience, ironically. I want love too, but I don't just want ANY Love, so I guess to get the RIGHT love you have to wait and not take the scraps. Though the scraps look good, they, in the long run won't keep you fed, so just keep that in mind.

Waiting for a MEAL, not an APPETIZER. :)

Madame X said...

i like that lissa! i want a meal agreed :)