Friday, February 24, 2012

do what you say

in mid January of last year I wrote a list of 'challenges to accomplish' in my blog - and i have really not accomplished many of these.

here they are:

1 - do bikram yoga for 1 week straight.
2 - do boxing for 1 week straight
3 - eat no chocolate for 1 week straight
4 - refrain from discussing hackneyed subject matter for 2 weeks straight (COMPLETE)
5 - take no cabs for 2 weeks straight (i had put 3 wks here, but let's be practical) (COMPLETE)
6 - make my own meals for 1 week straight (no eating out/take out)

ok - so 4 and 5 have been completed but the tough ones are still on there:

1 - do bikram yoga for 1 week straight.
2 - do boxing for 1 week straight
3 - eat no chocolate for 1 week straight
6 - make my own meals for 1 week straight (no eating out/take out)

To this - I would like to add: lose 5-7 lbs by late March. (which may just happen b/c of these goals - hah!)

My first endeavor will be chocolate - and actually I will not touch chocolate for all of March! :-o Which is hilarious - b/c i literally just downed 1/2 a box of dark chocolate covered blueberries.

Let's see if I can do it. It will be extremely difficult as I eat it ever day.

In fact. I would say I spend $5 a day on something of the chocolate variety (during the work week) - so that is $25. I will *4 and that $100 I will use to buy chocolate (or perhaps something more nutritious) for a homeless shelter. yes. done and done.!

I will start Monday, Feb 27th - and go until March 27th!

No comments: