Thursday, January 15, 2009

i really like...

i really like the fact that there's a chance to flirt anytime i go out.  i like options.

i think this is why relationships scare me...b/c then I won't be able to do that anymore..i'll only be able to kiss 1 guy, to bring 1 guy back home, and flirtations with the guy you see day in and day out gets pretty hackneyed.

so i guess it comes down to 2 things:  do i want a committed relationship where someone is always around to hang out with or...do i want random flirtations++ and physical connections that last for a few months each.

honestly...i'm really not sure.  

A relationship is like a really good healthy meal - succulent salmon, perfectly sauteed spinach, wild rice - everything tastes great and you feel good after you eat it, knowing you made a good mature decision.  
but..i've often been the instant gratification type...dessert before dinner, hell dessert FOR dinner.  i want my triple chocolate chip cookie sundae - even though I know I'll feel disgusting after I eat it.

Man..it would be great to find a 100 calorie cookie that tastes as decadent as the real thing....

Maybe I'm just hungry...

No comments: