Monday, January 5, 2009

tiresome

ny - with its raucous crowd of pedestrians who seem to feel they are allowed to say whatever they want to whomever - is starting to get more than just a little under my skin.

no i will not smile, random drunken collegiate on the street.

yes i will give you an 'attitude'-esque look - frightening girl who stands in the middle of sidewalk blocking my way

don't push me don't shove me stopstopstopstop.

i'm tired of yelling at strangers, at rude cab drivers, at horrible waitresses who don't deliver my food for hours and then deliver the wrong items.

i'll take park avenue and 5th - with its delicious avant garde couture ensembles; shoes dripping with swarovski, bags from bendel, fabulous fendi, glamourous gucci!  

everything else is irritating.  random hipsters peeing on sidewalks, screaming drunks ruining my slumber, rude rude people everywhere! 

kitschy used to be cool until it got old.

No comments: