Wednesday, April 8, 2009

430 pm vs. 300 am

My male of the moment (M.O.T.M.) is interesting.

I have been seeing said male since December now - and by seeing I mean meeting at parties, hanging out at my apartment, and having countless sleepovers which most likely leave him frustrated and me feigning oblivion and naivety toward his frustrations.  I'm a jerk, what can I say?

Recently I decided to make a break from my MOTM because our meetings were beginning to happen later and later in the evening, and by later and later i mean earlier and earlier in the morning.

After my proclamation of 'No more 3 Am calls' was understood, MOTM was a bit shocked at the change of pace.

Today I received a text - 'Want to hang out around 430 after work?'

Meeting a boy at 430 whom you've never seen any earlier than 10pm is a bit nerve-wracking, or maybe I'm just anxiety-prone due to PMS.

Could this MOTM turn into a RWBF?  (i'll let you figure out that abbreviation)

Perhaps I'll respond to his next text msg and let the chips lay as they may.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real World Boy Friend?

Madame X said...

haha no... 'Relationship Worthy Boy Friend' :p

Lissa said...

Rule #1 - do not ask a person out via text. Pick up the phone!! He's got some learnin' to do.