Sunday, April 12, 2009

rum and pineapple juice

rum and rum and juice and juice, makes me dizzy.  The room is spinning and the music is too loud and I think I see you around every corner.  But it's not you, it's some random male who looks like you in my drunken daze.  And if I scrunch up my nose right when I'm about to cry, I can stop the tears  - I've been doing this for months..it's an art I've perfected.  No one sees me cry, they just see the scrunched up nose, as if I'm smelling something foul.

Too much rum and juice makes me dizzy.  I think I see you and actually have a friend in this world.  But then I realize you chose to leave my life - and the dizziness gets sickly, and I need to sit before I puke from the sadness of it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

London males are also uncut...